Overall Aims And Objectives
1) To source and provide assistance for widows and
2) To conduct annual singing and dancing competition for all ages.
3) To market and advertise all songs produced by Ehisianya.
4) To use this platform to raise young gospel singers, preachers and Ehisianya Choir.
5) To source and provide accommodation assistance to the less privileged and the stranded.
6) Provide educational assistance for youths and adults.
7) Provide child care assistance for men and women for proper development of early childhood.
WIDOWS AND ORPHANS ASSISTANCE
In the world today, many persons are faced with one challenge or the other, one of which is the loss of a loved one; either a wife, husband, sibling or even a child. According to the Nigeria's Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development. there are 17.5 million orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) nationwide. These children face enormous challenges to their health and development and it is estimated that 95 percent of OVC do not receive any type of medical, emotional, social, material, or school-related assistance (National Population Commission, Federal Republic of Nigeria, and ICF International 2013).
How would you feel giving aid to the less privileged? I guess you will be happy.
We are an African humanitarian organization at the heart of Christianity. Working to end sadness and poverty around the world, we work with children and their families to find what they need most.
The focus is on hunger, poverty, illiteracy and disease.
Ehisianya Love Foundation is determined to ensure that the world's poorest and most vulnerable people are not overlooked in prevention, immunization and economic recovery efforts. With your help, we can master this historic challenge.